Viva Isso

Viva Isso
Pro parkour Against Competition.

quarta-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2011

Para mim, Parkour é algo que você vive, não é algo que você mostra.



This is going to be the first of an ongoing discourse I write where I respond in my own way to many of the questions people ask. I’m going to start today, and then in a few days I am going to restart where I stopped etc etc.

One of the most common questions people ask me is, “David, when are you going to make new videos?” But the question no one has ever asked me is, “David, do you like making videos?” The answer to this might be surprising to many people because actually I don’t like making videos.

To me, my training and my movement is something very personal. It’s not something I do to show people, and it never was. When I filmed footage it was always just to have a souvenir of my experience for myself or to watch with my friends that were there with me.

When I made my first demo “Speed Air Man," I did this for people to see because I wanted to work in media and film, and people needed to know what I was capable of. That’s why I mixed flips into it. The other reason I made the original "Speed Air Man" video was to be able to share Parkour and to make it known.

For me, Parkour is something that you live, not something that you show. When you do cinema that is something different.

It was never my way to make videos of myself, but I really enjoy watching videos from others. It is incredible to see the progression in people since Parkour was launched : )

-David

(to be continued)

Fonte: Facebook

---

Pra quem não entendeu, resumão:

O The best vai fazer postagens regulares respondendo as perguntas recorrentes a ele por várias pessoas.

A 1ª: "Quando ele voltará a filmar?". E a resposta simplesmente (o que me felicitou MUITO, e quem me conhece sabe porque) é o título dessa postagem.

Mas é estranho, lembrando que no meado do ano ele filmou um comercial...

Nenhum comentário: